CharacterWorks v3.7 Full Patch + Cracked
New Data Sources
- The new Bloomberg Access license option enables the BLP Data Source for real-time financial data retrieval from Bloomberg Professional Services.
- The Key-Value data source is now capable of receiving Daktronics RTD streams over UDP or serial connection.
- Support for WebSocket data connections has been added to the Key-Value data source. Two formats are currently recognized: CW’s own Key-Value data format and the Equipe ATU Connector output.
- XQuery processor for the XML/JSON data source now provides a new built-in function for easy Google Sheets API v4 connection setup.
Data Source Improvements
- The new Safe Editing button provides finer control over the data source update mechanism, making it possible to choose speed over safety when doing manual data source updates.
- Data Editor UI now offers new single and dual selection modes that employ radio buttons to make it easier and quicker to determine which data rows are to be included in the data set.
- ODBC queries are now handled by independent child processes, isolating query execution from CW operation for improved performance and shielding from problematic ODBC driver implementations.
Text Layer Improvements
- New vertical layout modes, vertical-left-to-right, and vertical-right-to-left have been added, the latter being particularly useful for displaying traditional writing in East Asian scripts, such as Japanese and Korean.
- A new CWML child selector mode, called the sign, performs child layer selection based on the sign of the data item numeric value (e.g. display up/down arrow to show if a value increased/decreased).
- Live Source audio gain (volume) can be controlled via a newly-added slider.
- The UV Add material block performs weighted addition of two input UV sets, making it possible to implement flow-map-like visual effects.